The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That Magic Kind

Unfazed by life's 
sorrow & pain,
unapologetic 
for swinging through
life as a free Spirit. 


Life unfolding, 
a labyrinth
full of secret spaces, 
deeper secrets
and mystery. 

Letting go the 
old ways 
and habits.
I believe in 
the magic kind 
of living. 


Seeing what I see,
opening, sighing
steady, calm 
and ready for 
the next.




Casting circles
and weaving webs,
shards of past lives, 
present 
and future visions.


Allowing life
to uncoil, 
a vine making 
its way up, 
towards 
the 
Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment