The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Finding YOU! (intro)

I often ponder what is next, then realize everything  I need is in this moment. 
I look no more and gather peace within myself as I listen intently to the silence that brings the answer. New life begins with a dream, you have the choice here and now.
Consciousness starts  with clarity and focus and you say yes! 
A yes that opens you Spirit and vibrates your Soul.
Be here now. Recognize that the moment taken to ask, is the moment the answer is revealed.
Let your dream, your miracles find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment