The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Work in Progress...short story

In the corners of my mind are pieces of me, a field of bruises, bangs and bits. The bulk of my tender bits full of uncharted territory, a solid foundation of dreams. Always in watchful waiting for this un-lived life to burst forth, letting experience flow through, carving its way into the Earth.  I remember me, stringing these experiences that together tie this life like Christmas lights, each bulb a click on the open road.
I stop putting myself in harm's way, liberating myself from fear, relied on the kindness of strangers and began a journey of opening as wide as the ocean towards passionate emotions, freedom and curiosity. 
Unfazed by life's pains and sorrows, letting go of old habits and unapologetic for swinging through life as a free spirit, I cast circles and weave webs of shards of past lives, present and in  the distance. Allowing life to uncoil slowly, a vine making its way up to destination truth.


To be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment