The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Breathing freedom, part two

Within me are so many stories, ideas, tales of love, power & magic, yet I cannot seem to get one out. I am releasing resistance to all that is preventing me  from writing the words that are jumbled in my mind, longing for escape. I ask for help with releasing this fear of my words, fear of  what might escape. I am not afraid of anything anymore, except maybe sharks and the depths of the ocean, but I am letting go of anything that is stopping  this pen from writing, anything in my mind that is fearful of what I put on the page. I ask for help now, knowing within me is  a power greater than any other.
I cannot go on like this anymore. I am a writer, that is what I do, it is my destiny. The Universe knows what I need,desire, dream of and what I am letting go...God guide my hand, my thoughts to my freedom. Since I can remember, I have had this dream locked inside me, now its pushing me, yelling at me to get out, break free- escape. 
Freedom of these word within, I hear it, I feel it, I taste it, I am it, a writer! No more holding in, time to fly, let the words fly like the butterfly within me who is ready to land, no more heartache, loneliness, no more fear, only words, beautiful words within my beautiful hand, fingers, paper, heart and mind. My life is ready to be free, to express itself and all that I am is ready for freedom. I am ready to fly, where I land is nobody's business as long as there is a pen in my hand, words in my mind and love in my heart, this is the time to let the writer in me be free.


To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Be Like Mike, Just Do It!!! Me too! Love, Hugs, Support & Kisses

    ReplyDelete