The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Formerly Known As

My youth afforded me wild feelings 
and untamed fun.

But I grew up quick. 
 
Time raised me, praised, craved, caved, shook, cracked, and opened me in all of my nine lives. 

Formerly I was known as, a girl, a daughter, a sister,  a Sibyl, a graduate, a single mother, a teacher, a lover,  a Siren, a traveler, a healer, a writer, a Sage.  

My how I have grown. 

A spirited, brave gypsy Goddess.
Nine lives illumined the depth of my power. 

My inner eyes and opened ears
now bless my path with sprinkles
of who I am, who I used to be, and
who I am becoming. 

1 comment: