The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birth of the Siren & Sage

Its been a long time coming, a place to share, learn & grow my writing and life. The pain it took to finally shake off the fear is like the same knee skinned again, you have to get back on the bike if you want to learn how to ride. 


I have lots to share, stories of life as a psychic, stories I make up, stories about others. Some  will be true and some will be "creative" nonfiction, I won't tell you which. 


Erotica, drama, spiritual-New Age stuff, fears, hopes & dreams will live here. I will do my best to entertain, teach and learn, if you play nice.

1 comment: