The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gypsy

I am a Gypsy.

My eyes have seen the eyes, the life and heart of many.

My feet have touched the soil of thousands before me, 
they move me to unearth more of who I am becoming.
Underneath the pulse of of history, future and present
and stimulate me to continue.


Pleasures of my lips discovery, 
succulent and sweet, 
bitter and hard.
Blessed with nourishment  
and decadence.

I am a Gypsy.

The giver of gifts
from my heart 
blessed by the Highest.
Unfolding its Divinity,
the work of my life.

I am a Gypsy.

Love knows my name. 
Pleasure follows me as I go 
further, deeper into the
uncertainty of Life.

The majesty of plum 
from around my neck,
fluttering and sharing 
its history of lives passed.

I am a Gypsy.
No one to follow.
Allowing it to unfold with 
grace and gratitude.

I am a Gypsy. 
A woman, 
Ready, willing and 
worthy
of life's great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment