The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Monday, June 27, 2011

I see you...


I see beneath the surface 
of who you think you are, 
the depth of you. 

Stars, sun, moon shine brightly within
 full of love, faith & wonder.
The love that has not been tarnished 
by experiences of life that breed limits on who you are.

I see the strength, desire and passion that drive you.

Limitless, unbounded goodness is what I see
 when I look past your windows,
not shaded, but open, clear..a breeze of expectancy sweeping pass the past.

I see what you feel when bliss is understood, 
when life is exactly what you expected....
Glorious!



No comments:

Post a Comment