The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Friday, May 27, 2011

POP!



I just keep thinking BIGGER
shining like a star. 
Bright for everyone to see, 
life leading me 
into unexpected places
and sometimes miracles happen
when you feel knee deep in shit.


It just lets you sink in a little
before it pulls you out like
a sizzling piece of energy,
jumping out of the hot skillet
 of life.


Can't stop being satisfied,
till every idea of this 
passionate Spirit 
has been explored. 
Fully and completely
 satisfied like a 
good meal 
and great conversation.


The pop of  life 
and its
exploration.





1 comment:

  1. This is good! I like the imagery connected to this poem. It's important to know that at any time, life can POP!

    ReplyDelete