The Siren, Sibyl and Sage

Writings and inspirations through the eyes of a Siren, a Sibyl and a Sage.
Into my intuitive mind and through my words allow me to lift your Spirit with inspiration & insights...
Let the journey begin...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Light, Part 2

He hands me a warm orange Fanta, a door slams above my head and I jump. Spilling orange stickiness down between my legs and onto his bed, I jump up; apologizing for being so clumsy. He pats me on the shoulder, telling me it’s alright, as he grabs from a pile of dirty clothes.  “It’s probably my dad,” he assures me. I remind myself Dawn would be so surprised to see me sitting here listening to music with her big, teenaged brother. He throws the now sticky dirty shirt back into the pile and starts rubbing my legs to erase the accident. His touch feels like electricity running through my body as he stops, resting his hand on the bottom of my shorts. He looks up at me and I am frozen to the spot, orange stickiness still running down my legs. He inches his hand further past my hem towards my panties. Still locked in a daze, he moves his fingers between my pink lace Girl Power panties and my skin; his fingers probing against my untouched place.  He smiles at me, as I hear footsteps ad Prince strumming his guitar.  Deeper he goes between me. Time has stopped, my mind frozen like the snow that just thawed. His other hand makes its way up my belly to the little hard buds growing where breasts will soon appear and pinches one hard. A sound escapes my mouth and warm stickiness clings to my legs. He pushes me back onto the bed, “you’re the prettiest one, I’ve always liked you. You are so mature compared to the other girls,” removing his fingers from inside me. He is standing over me now like a Redwood tree hard. “You’re shorts are all wet, you better take them off and let me put them in the dryer so you won’t get in trouble.” I nod unable to speak or imagine what he’s going to do next. I’m no longer in my body as he slides my shorts off, where am I? Where am I? I repeat over and over in my mind.  He looks up from my bent back body and smiles, “good girl”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment